SPLIT VIII (present simple, Wh-questions, routines, frequency adverbs)



Hi kids !!!
How about your working week? What do you normally do?
Do you know how to talk about your routines in English? Answer the following questions on your notebooks:

NOTEBOOK:
1. Which verbs do you use?
2. Which tense? Present simple?
3. Which adverbs when you want to say how often you do things?

ACTIVITIES:
1. Routines: 1  2  3
2. Frequency adverbs: 1  2

Now write sentences about your routines and your parent's routines  during the week. Use the present simple and the frequency adverbs, send me your texts as comments. Don't forget to write your name and surname at the end. You'll have an extra positive!!!!

Example:    I usually get up at 7 but my father gets up at 6:30 to prepare breakfast....

Let's see now if you remember this song. Click on the picture and try to complete the lyrics:



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually wake up at 6:30 but sometimes I wake up at 6:40 . My father wakes up at 6 o'clock and my mother, at 7 o'clock. My sister wakes up at 8 o' clock.
At 7:10, I go to school with my father. When I come back, at 15, 13 or 14 o'clock, I have lunch and do my homework. After that, I sleep or I ride my bike. At 18 o'clock, my father comes back from work and we have dinner. At 20 o'clock, we have shower and finally, at 22 o'clock, we go to sleep.
David Budau

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?

Observations in mallorca